Reply 10# nicecookie22
actually  its up to you to request anything to hy...its only strange to ask something that is certain. consume gem event will come after this event. its the same pattern and many players know it. Its better to ask HY for compensation or festive event as it was done by previous management.

well again just my 2 cents...its really up to you...

Reply 11# doyanasli@gmail

Thanks for your 2 cents thought... lol.. agree that it is completely up to individual players
to request for whatever compensations or events ... so many strange things posted here... why bother..

Reply 9# TerraSlayer

better buy flag with consume event bro. ^^

Reply 11# doyanasli@gmail

I beg to differ. Yes, the events follow a certain pattern. But..................... HY has been mixing up the pattern quite a bit the past few events.

Eg:

1) Endless fight has always been with triple honor event at the start of the month for many many months. The last 2 endless fight were at the end of the month, without triple honor event.

2) Artifact mall and soul shop have always been with either endless fight or endless conquest many many months. However, HY has removed artifact mall and soul shop from endless fight (see point number 1). This current artifact mall and soul shop do not come with endless fight or endless conquest too.

3) Artifact mall and soul shop have always been with some sort of consume event too for many many months. So it is not unreasonable to request for consume event.

Reply 7# TerraSlayer

why cannot ask ? ask free what

end of day huayu decides , unless you got special privilege lor

It doesn't bother me at all. I even emailed Huayu to ask them for consume for hero pcs event with index wheel. They said no.

Reply 1# Brass

Brass / HY CS,

Please consider some GEM consume event. even though last day for free synth I'm quite sure players will consume plenty gold to make up the flags.

Also you will see more BIG RC in your next Gold RC event.

Thanks

Reply 17# MacTAKA

yes i agreee !!!! gold consume event and 4x flag pls

Reply 18# Woah