Brotherhood Event

Dear Warrior,
To celebrate our new international server Prophecy of Merlin released, we have prepared brotherhood event for you guys! All you need is download in POM and get reward both in POM and COTK!
FYI, Prophecy of Merlin is a direct follow-up from our best signature strategy game Chaos of Three Kingdoms with improved graphic quality, new hero performance and brand new storyline.

google play link: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... erlin.mobile.funall
apple store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1311285055

Event 1 . Reached Lvl 40 at POM and get reward!
【Duration】2018 May 17th 09.00 – 2018 May 23rd 23.59 (GMT+8)
【Servers】S1-Rome
【How To Do】Player simply have to passed level 40 in prophecy of Merlin to get reward!
【Terms & condition】
1. One character ID in POM can only be claimed once for one character id in COTK.
2. One COTK Char id can only get one reward.
【Reward】
After Player reached level 40 at POM, please emailed your Merlin & COTK Char id, Acc id and server to: cotkvip1@163.com
And we will send a brotherhood pack:
1. Merlin: 200 Gold
2. COTK: 1000 Gold

Event 2. Accumulated Recharge in Merlin and get reward in COTK
【Duration】2018 May 17th 09.00 – 2018 May 23rd 23.59 (GMT+8)
【Servers】S1-Rome
【How To Do】Accumulated recharge reaches to the amount below to get reward.
【Terms & condition】
1. One character ID in POM can only be claimed once for one character id in COTK.
2. One COTK Char id can only get one reward.
【Reward】
After Player recharge at POM, please emailed your Merlin & COTK Char id, Acc id and server to: cotkvip1@163.com
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册

Brass, what is the web version link to play the game?

afaik...this is only mobile games...not web bro..

rgds

Reply 1# Brass

Bras i cant login

Reply 2# SB
Dear,
We only have Android and IOS version now~

Having tried out P0M, here are a few observations:
1. The game engine that you use (at least for Android) lags after about 10 battles, or after leaving the game on idle for about an hour+. Which is the same with CoTK and that is why many of us no longer uses the mobile Android app. No other modern game that I have played is like this.
2. With no guides, the "tip" for equipment should at least include level of equipment - otherwise all the login equipment pack can be frustrating - like picking a Lvl 48 blue weapon at level 15.
3. Equipment drop at "High" chance remains frustrating for new players. At levels it's one of the ways to get silver and one can hit a High chance NPC 10x and get only 1 item for selling.
4. Your VIP system tiering is extremely outdated. It has been many years since CoTK came onto the scene, and many mobile games now take up a share of a gamer's time. If you are going to make it so costly for a gamer to save time, chances are they'll just stop playing. For example, I would rather spend 1 hour playing War Robots than keeping it on PoM to enhance/deal, and I can imagine PoM eventually taking >30mins just to do all the collection and stuff.
Graphics were a good try, but if only the effort was spent on making CoTK better instead.