Reply 67# lluas

dear Huas,suggest send an email to cs ,the email address is cotkvip1@163.com
    content :your char and server
                 which date you consume
                 how many chances not get
  several players' cases about the thing have been feedback by cs

Thanks  a lot

Reply 68# 645438833a33640

the advice about war tactics will be feedback ,dear ,thanks

Reply 70# Brass

1k+ gold already gone but bw end already , now check to cs also HY wont make up my try for spin BW
so dissapointed
everyone still lucky get some shit from BW . for s88 already consume gold, shit also not get any

Hi Brass, is your CS working or off again? I still haven't receive my hero PC for consumption 21 to 26 Aug. Also the noble token thing.

Can you help?

Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.

Character : RobinHood
Server : S42

Reply 73# crusade-x

dear ,about your case ,suggest you send email to cs to check.The worker will help contact the tech to check .Thanks

Reply 73# crusade-x

The worker has help you contact with tech and check  for you , your  chances is normal .There is no problem ,if you wanna got know when you consume and how much consume and get when chance and use how much chance ,please contact cs again,
The email is cotkvip1@163.com

Reply 74# RobinHood

Robin,not sent now ,?maybe the worker sent hero late yesterday?when the worker come ,will help ask and remind ,thanks

Reply 74# RobinHood

confirmed ,the worker has sent the hero piece to you yesterday please check

Thanks Brass, already received.

Good to have you here and I believed many of us here appreciate your effort!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Reply  RobinHood

confirmed ,the worker has sent the hero piece to you yesterday please chec ...
Brass Post at 2015-8-28 09:24

I consumed 50k gold but only recieved one hero piece instead of 5. Please help me check. Sent email to CS but as usual they are not responding. I am getting fed up with this.

S42
冰霜破