Reply 10# Fake

WHO RC 50K GOLD TO SELL AS LVL 5 GEM?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

Brass,

Can consider to sell Book to get Furnace pack?

Reply 12# MacTAKA

aiyo bro where is the LIKE button arh i click for u, yea gold book change Furnace pack

Reply 12# MacTAKA

IS FURNACE PACK WORTH 50K GOLD?

Ok fake ..... Time to take your medicine....  Don't think so much , it's just a game. remember to spend your money wisely...  

Reply 14# Fake

Gold book isn't worth 50K anymore once you don't need it.

It's like a car. You buy it brand new, you spend maybe $30K USD. You drive it for a few years. then you want to buy a new one and sell your old one. Your old car is not worth $30K still. Maybe you end up sell it for 5K only.

Same applies with items in the game. Its valuable only until you get something better. Then it's useless anymore.

Yes I agree that the items they give to you for selling is very crappy. But you should be happy they let you do that at all. They could just not offer anything at all, and let us sell it for silver only.

Maybe if everyone asks nicely enough they will consider increase the rewards. Instead if you keep act like a fool and being rude, they will ignore the issue.

Reply 13# NaRuTo712

I think its in line with fusing Gold Books to wordless and enchanced wordless.

Selling BB for furnace material is also more feasible for SVIP as well as mid VIP which im qyite sure would be pleased to have furnace material packs.

Brass please help propose this. Thanks

Reply 1# Brass this happen after your maintenance
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册

bw problem?