Reply 10# shite

Relax, these are updates from china COTK, our english version is operating as franchise. Why bother complaining? Because nothing we suggested will ever reach china lol

Reply 11# ZhaoYun89

But then, there are some things which HY COTK can do on their end. For example, they can put back gold token and kit into soul shop, give better endless rewards or better login rewards. They refused to do all these despite repeatedly suggested.

Reply 11# ZhaoYun89

I oledi long time not fuck huayu in forum....i tot huayu become more clever... but look like become more stupid n idiot...did they know how many svip already quit because bored and idiot huayu not listen to our request...

if u want know all huayu staff is lazy ...did u know many gm name in forum already not gm anymore but their name still there...include my self...how many time i ask them to remove my name but its still there

ABOON   ......

i more interested in taming crocodile

Reply 12# tidus07

That's my point!

Reply 13# shite

I know bro, this has turn out to be pvp game = how much u rc.

I like this game because group of ppl are doing things together happily n chatting happily. Now ppl just login do daily n logout or many will login dozen accs to do lfb or cb lol. Many see no future and left. More will do likewise leaving those hardcore in s22 s42 s61 to protect their country (aka investment).

What will happen to God Xu Chu? How weak can he become?

Reply 16# ZhaoYun89

me  rc lrss than 5k permonth now... game become bored n bored... when got new update mean huayu want suck our money more n more...

now i play just for friendship but maybe will quit with no return soon

In short, 2 words to describe HY: lazy and greedy.

Lazy:
1) The error in the login page has been there for ages but HY cannot be bothered to fix it.
2) The events are all so repetitive aka copy and paste. I believe Franz has given many idea on new events.
3) It kills HY to post information of new events early. They can only post it 6-7pm before the day of the event. Is it so difficult to post the information like 2 days earlier, after all the events are repetitive (point 2)?
4) Is it so difficult for HY to inform us about your *planned* maintenance. Most of the time, HY only inform us at most 3 hours in advanced.
5) It will take months for HY to update their mobile version after they update their game. I don't know how long will HY take to update the mobile version. Currently the new updates are still not in the mobile version.

Greedy:
Why remove gold token and gold kit from the soul shop? So that people RC more to get it from the accumulated RC event?

So from the picture, it uses Jade coins, and not gold? Is that correct?
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册