Reply  Doyanmeki

I doubt they will put them, if they put it, then there's already a stronger hero ...
~Ash~ Post at 2017-7-5 17:50

most of vip top spender play full sta. with the freebies of gold book from hy now most ppl play full sta also.  they care less abt heroes like sq and lt. what i am proposing here is a balance of sta tca and com. most of heroes in soul shop is com and sta which doesnt need inspirer. tca player need a good inspirer....ssx and oi are so outdated...and tca heroes that can revive is only one which is lt.

Reply 1# Brass

1. Glory of God
a) Final kill function cancelled(no extra rewarded)

Good....SOMEONE'S NOT HAPPY that the last kill got removed...LOL

thought SOMEONE already made a vow NOT to join in the forum anymore

*ROFL*

i have alot of package not yet open, try to open it and popup "gift expired"

Reply 42# Dawggie

Many ppl told n I agree u not worth the time. Freedom of speech is not limited to u only. Yes I can we many clones n free gold from hy to help me get last kill reward. I see no problem with it because many also use free gold to achieve their gog ranks Ng. Lastly dun feel lousy just because u cannot reach ur target n blame others for it. All my clones never even half way of TOP 500 gog points. Whatever u choose to believe. I already give up since my Friend left this game one by one. Dun bother about me!

Reply 1# Brass

brasshole, before you downgrade XuChu Damage you should upgrade Xuchu Defend, use your brain lilbit la brass, yay u like donkey,yay move when ppl say move !!!!!! you stupid asshole brass !!!

Reply 1# Brass

do you get eat today Brass???, yay ur brain need some nutrition !!!!

come breath brass, come breath... yay ur brain need some oxygen to thinking !!!

Reply 44# ZhaoYun89

many time no see!!! fantastic speaking! fucking HY disgrace to the player.
Bro ignore the cats barking in the street, sun set the jealous hater.

if HY listen to you word. making big money

Reply 1# Brass

is new hero pack new update? Cao Zhi god to be in hero pack?

Time to place ABS Heros to Soul Shop ... Thanks

Reply  Brass

1. Glory of God
a) Final kill function cancelled(no extra rewarded)

Good....SOMEONE' ...
Dawggie Post at 2017-7-6 00:47

you happy because of no rewards for last kill ? are you HY spy ?

True players wants more rewards....you dawggie are just troll not player....pls get the hell out of this forum...