Reply 20# SB

It was 77... They just changed it.

Reply 15# Doyanmeki

They are smarter than us, that why they remove it. All this time, we all complain they did see it, but chosen to be quite and ignore it !

Therefore don't call them stupid or dump anymore, we are the one stupid and dump continue to play and rc it.....

now they are reading all our complain and laughing all the way...

so just fuck them !! or curse them ... and the continue to play lol

if compare to China and Indo server, we are the most expensive server is because of volume. China and Indo are the largest population, therefore is sufficient to make $$ for them.. go and see yourself in both server..  as here is less than 200 to 300 real player, the rest are clone and of coz HY Clone (majority) too hehehehe..

SO WAKE UP and STOP RC ... just enjoy the game ! no need to fuck others players because they also invested to become strong or asshole.. so is their right....

want to fuck ?? FUCK HY enough lol... FUCK YOU HY !!

Reply  Doyanmeki

They are smarter than us, that why they remove it. All this time, we all complain ...
fairplay Post at 2017-7-7 15:49

thanks bro...Really appreciate your input on me...

SO FUCK YOU HY !!!!! I WILL SUE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HERE AND THE LIFEAFTER !!!!

What's the supply used for?

What's the supply used for?
lion113 Post at 2017-7-7 16:04

upgrade array morale.

Dear HY,
It is good to inject surprises to the game to spice up the experience.

However, there is a difference between surprises and shock!

This index wheel change is a shocker and players are unhappy about it. Nobody like a shocker that screw up their plans.

You will not want players to lose faith in the game and in the people managing the game. In the end if players leave or stop RC, the only looser is HY.

You are profit making organization so stop kicking the beehives if you want honey. You will get neither honey or money.

Hope your good intelligence can help you realize.

Reply 20# SB

ya thanks sb just saw it.... now become more expensive and reward reduce

Reply 20# SB

this screenshot i took yesterday (6th July 2017) n uploaded into my group of COTK friends....the time was 20:07 hours

HY quietly changed the 77g to 88g....
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册

Reply  SB

this screenshot i took yesterday (6th July 2017) n uploaded into my group of COTK friend ...
Dawggie Post at 2017-7-7 16:48

they updated it according to china version...there is nothing we can do now

really CON JOB sia...