You all ...want HY to listen you all??? REALLY want HY to listen your demand !

Then all join force STOP RC ! This is the only way..

but there are alot of kaisu or lossers player here....  i doubt it will be successful..

HY not only increase the consumption of gold but also reduce the pack..

If HY want to follow china modal then inculde the rc as well.. then i can accept... here rc is more expensive in china.. want to follow..follow my cock.. or follow ur owe grave yard..
fuck u HY !!

Now is in all player hand.. continue be stupid and dumbs ..
or join hand to stop rc..

You all decide...

You all ...want HY to listen you all??? REALLY want HY to listen your demand !

Then all join force STOP RC ! This is the only way.. 

but there are alot of kaisu or lossers player here....  i doubt it will be successful.. 

HY not only increase the consumption of gold but also reduce the pack.. 

If HY want to follow china modal then inculde the rc as well.. then i can accept... here rc is more expensive in china.. want to follow..follow my cock.. or follow ur owe grave yard..
fuck u HY !! 

Now is in all player hand.. continue be stupid and dumbs ..
or join hand to stop rc..

You all decide...

I am not trying to side HY. But think about it.

Previously, pack 1 cost 77*7 = 539 gold. Now cost 88*6 = 528 gold n u get more relics plus array morale supplies.

Previously, 30k pack gives one normal lvl 7 plus 35 colourful stones ; 50k pack gives 2*lux flag plus 45 colourful stones. Most wanted lux flag and colourful stones right? Now 41k pack gives one lux flag and 35 colourful stones.

Just two cents!

Reply 33# ZhaoYun89

Agree and disagree, got good and bad.

In terms of furnace material, the quantity gets upgraded.
You get more pages/volume/supply too.
But in terms of luxury flag, not so good.

With all the free gold for main (and clones), most will probably aim level 8 abs flag. Previously, you need 50k to get 2 level 7, now you need 80k to get 2 level 7 (and in 2 separate wheels).

For those who aim for wordless book, maybe the upgrade is better. I think (not very sure) the different furnace packs give more fuse materials.

In term of math, i m not sure what level both of u at.

U talk about pages,relic, volume and etc... but what is the most expensive ??? Is abs flag and colorful stone..which mostly ppl needed

With additional 30k gold, u can get more  pages,relic and etc than here..

If both of you said yes.. then i am speechless.

Anyway just my 4 cent ..

Reply 35# fairplay

Look carefully, I didn't say yes only.

I said good and bad.

Bad for flag, good for fusing wordless book.

Any one know , what page chest contain of?

WHY NO FUCKING FREE SPIN???DAY 1 DON'T HAVE NOW DAY 2 ALSO DON'T HAVE, DON'T FUCKING SAY ONLY RECHARGE, IN YOUR LUCKY WHEEL SAYS HAVE DAILY FREE SPINEvent 2 Fortune Wheel Recharge Event [Daily 5 Free Chances]
TODAY DAY 2 ALREADY STILL DON'T HAVE FUCKING PAY ME BACK THE FUCKING 10 FREE CHANCE

PACK ONLY EX 1X

Reply 1# Brass

Extend the wheel pls