Damn HY ... more costly to play in new wheel and all package is different whereby all reduce !!!!

FUCK YOU HY  !!!

Reply 15# Doyanmeki

They are smarter than us, that why they remove it. All this time, we all complain they did see it, but chosen to be quite and ignore it !

Therefore don't call them stupid or dump anymore, we are the one stupid and dump continue to play and rc it.....

now they are reading all our complain and laughing all the way...

so just fuck them !! or curse them ... and the continue to play lol

if compare to China and Indo server, we are the most expensive server is because of volume. China and Indo are the largest population, therefore is sufficient to make $$ for them.. go and see yourself in both server..  as here is less than 200 to 300 real player, the rest are clone and of coz HY Clone (majority) too hehehehe..

SO WAKE UP and STOP RC ... just enjoy the game ! no need to fuck others players because they also invested to become strong or asshole.. so is their right....

want to fuck ?? FUCK HY enough lol... FUCK YOU HY !!

You all ...want HY to listen you all??? REALLY want HY to listen your demand !

Then all join force STOP RC ! This is the only way..

but there are alot of kaisu or lossers player here....  i doubt it will be successful..

HY not only increase the consumption of gold but also reduce the pack..

If HY want to follow china modal then inculde the rc as well.. then i can accept... here rc is more expensive in china.. want to follow..follow my cock.. or follow ur owe grave yard..
fuck u HY !!

Now is in all player hand.. continue be stupid and dumbs ..
or join hand to stop rc..

You all decide...

You all ...want HY to listen you all??? REALLY want HY to listen your demand !

Then all join force STOP RC ! This is the only way.. 

but there are alot of kaisu or lossers player here....  i doubt it will be successful.. 

HY not only increase the consumption of gold but also reduce the pack.. 

If HY want to follow china modal then inculde the rc as well.. then i can accept... here rc is more expensive in china.. want to follow..follow my cock.. or follow ur owe grave yard..
fuck u HY !! 

Now is in all player hand.. continue be stupid and dumbs ..
or join hand to stop rc..

You all decide...

In term of math, i m not sure what level both of u at.

U talk about pages,relic, volume and etc... but what is the most expensive ??? Is abs flag and colorful stone..which mostly ppl needed

With additional 30k gold, u can get more  pages,relic and etc than here..

If both of you said yes.. then i am speechless.

Anyway just my 4 cent ..