Hey Brass,

U guys are really power now, after event launch but u guys send e wrong package. Instead of rectify it u all just change e event items and this is not e 1st time! Last new wheel u guys also did it!!

U guys are treating us like dirt, but dun worry I will stop all my rc with effect from now! Sooner or later most of e player will stop too if u guys still giving this kind of fuck up attitude. Good luck to u.

Hey Admin.. You posted a 10 million silver reward for daily login and happily removed it without informing us. What kind of attitude is this? It does not cost anything for you to MARK YOUR WORD! If one day your wife leaves with another guy and said the marriage vow was removed on her side and you cannot blame her, will you be happy about it? Come on la...

Dear HY admin, I hardly complain in this forum about any mistake or whatever as I believe every human being bound to make some mistake here and there. But the key is, after a mistake is done, you should rectify the problem to improve yourself rather than covering it up and modify to align with those mistake done.

I believe I'm talking human sense and if I don't, pls correct me and I will gladly listen to any suggestion that can help me to improve.

Thanks for your attention if you willing to spent some time reading it.

Shitty decision right there.
Business should not back down to their own word, specially if its publically known. I know that who ever screwed and cover this shit is being cursed by the a lot of players.

RE: The 3rd Batch of July

OH MY GOD no silver...............................

Brass/ Jerry / HY

Please treat players as proper CUSTOMERS. Firstly the wheel was mis-leading 77 gold perindex but actually increased to 88 Gold.

Now packs not having what it should. Do you like to be cheated on?
Is giving players compensation going to cut your salary?

Now players are all pissed off. You think RC goes up or down?

Consider proper compensation to players.

hey hy pls fix gog for apps.... atk button on apps gog is not there pls get it fix thanks