You want to merge, can. You help us transfer all the gold in s100 to S90 and make sure no golds are lost, then we have no problem with your merger. Do you bother to understand our frustration on the gold lost by doing such merger without informing us in advance? Is this the way business is being run? Are we asking something out of this world and beyond your reach? Bottom line, we don't want to lost unnecessary gold due to this merger.

Brass Post at 2017-10-20 16:04

Reply 1# Brass

Stupidity Examplified.

STUPIDMON

Bottom of my soul i beg you to REJECT this server merge.

Sadly it seems that all those cries for merge backfired,now all will lose the s90 free gold.This merge was so rushed and forced to begin with...

Reply 23# angelredfire77@

LIAR thats WHAT YOU ARE!!!

Reply 24# SingSing

Liar eh?Jesus i just pointed a possibility.I have problem with merge since i and many others lose all those free gold packs without even using them!First they announce new server and now this..Of course it's rushed!

hei dont fight....the question here is not merge or not merge but when is the merge....pls focus on getting this merge delayed by HY  till next index wheel finished.

Totally agree

NOW HY u se what player want, player is ur costumer so listen to them.

If they RC BOTH S90 and S100 U can give back all gold they RC???

So make BW wheel so let player spend the gold then everything should be OK

OBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))  MOVE UR MERGE DATE    (((((((::::::::::::::

Give player a chance to spend gold move ur DATE DATE

Give us index wheel FIRST

Dear Brass,

Please be considerate and put your feet into players shoe.  We want the gold can be used for good things. Agree to delay the merge until after index wheel.

After merge, S90 or S100?