Reply 10# Ashley$81

same here..... I also having problem login android

Reply 10# Ashley$81

Very long has this issue.

HY refuse to update the game despite player RC so much!

download apps PUFFIN . then use the brower to log in co3k . works for me if i need to renew sm n do simple task on the go ...

Thank you thom, I do have puffin. But it's a pain in the ass to log in and out for multiple character that I played. It's easier with the apps before to do the maual login of multiple server. Hope HY can fixed it soon. If this game is only web based, it's really gonna hurt their business.

Reply 13# thom

puffin doesn't help either..don't forget server number until no. 73 ONLY...and yes, we can manual type in the web address..but what's the point anyway? since the last update and maintenance some couple of months back, everything went haywire and i suspect that the whole HY management has changed to another team and this current team so damn moron enough that they don't even bother to rectify all these problems...guess we need to call in our favourite Ah Ling to assist all of us then.....AH LING, WHERE ART THOU?! COME ASSIST US! MANUAL LOGIN MOBILE GOT SERIOUS ISSUE!!

RE: [24/12] Christmas Special Offer!!

Dear HY, evryone have mobile & we active ppl always try to promote our friends for this game,  cause this is team game. How can u not suport this?

Reply 15# ~Meow~

WE NEED GAME TO BE UPDATED!

So many players already RC over 40k this month!

Come give us update!

Reply 17# WUslayer

HUAYU TEAM, PLEASE RECTIFY THE MOBILE ISSUE! IT'S TOO RIDICULOUS FOR US TO SWITCH TO THE PC ALL THE TIME AND SOME OF US ARE WORKING OUTSIDE! THAT'S WHY WE USE MOBILE TO ACCESS TO MULTIPLE ACC ALL DAY ROUND TO RUN AROUND WHILE ON THE GO!

Reply 18# ~Meow~

BEWARE!!!

COTK changing to Puke Or Mergeshit!

Watch out RC player!!!  No update is sign 1, launch new game sign 2!

Be smart. Unless UPDATE, be careful while RC

Reply 19# Daredevil8343

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...