Reply 3# Dawggie

s100 was merged with s90 so its out of question.

Reply 11# Redwar

anything can happen...fingers crossed!   

s42 n s61 pla.

Merge S22-S86

S42 S61 S100

Lets MERGE

no merge. open new sv. then

RE: Server Merge?

I am neutral to merging...but i am pissed off at what happened during the last merge when we lost all our gold in those servers affected.

We are your customers but you keep treating us like 呆子...we pay the most in terms of buying HYP...but we get the shittiest deals from you as compared to China n Bahasa Servers. ( we do have friends or accts in those servers so we know we are being screwed over by you )

Most of us are old timers to this game, please stop taking us for granted and provide the same opportunites and rewards to us same as the other 2 servers.

We enjoy this game and the worst part of this game is the way HY treat us international server players as compared to the other 2 servers. Too many players have left becuz of the way they have been treated/cheated by HY. I dare to say that at least 80% of the accts in each server from s22 to s102 are played the same players...not many new players want to join.

Sorry for the long winded rant to the bros reading my post. Juz need to tell HY to
_I_ ing wake up!!

I want also to add this.Why you never reply to emails regarding gold losses to due to server merges or bugs (i mean the bug in the clock for the s102 20kgold event that finished 1 day earlier and many lost the gold).Yet i see you eagerly reply in anything regarding rc...Guess its something minor for you the free gold we get with login events and you care only for the rc...Now you ask for merge suggestions and keep negleting the distaster that occured for the gold loss in s90...Do you want to burn other server gold so bad????

Reply 15# MacTAKA

Merge s42 and s61