Wumina
2/9/2018
Android Phone

Here's a bug in the TUTORIAL. I lost the battle with Miriam. Now it needs me to conquer, but I can't click conquer because I lost the battle not won it.

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册

I restarted the game, but still stuck.

Still can't conquer. So am permanently stuck in Tutorial.

So I started up a new game, and I encounter a different bug. I fight Marian and win the battle, but unfortunate my game crash. When I load the game, the tutorial ask me to fight her again, but I already beated her, and can't click attack or conquer. so stuck AGAIN!

Different problem now. You guys put Marian in my team, but the tutorial still asks me to conquer it. and the conquer button is empty. so still can't continue!

My other account is also still bugged. Someone of your engineers completed the whole map, but the tutorial is still there and asks me to attack Miriam, but I can't click attack because elite is 0.

Hello.

I tried uninstall and reinstall the game. I tried delete that 3war file. I tried clear the system cache. Still the tutorial is stuck on that account. My main account Wumina already fixed. The other one still bugged.

By the way, will we be able to keep the feedback package once close beta end? Or will we get any compensation pack once the game officially open?

Also, this bug can be recreated again by either lose to Marian on tutorial fight, or close the game during the fight before the win screen. After that the game proceed with tutorial but it gets stuck because you can't conquer or attack again.