id: C1audia
server: s102

Reply 3# Brass

Dear HY,

The packed has returned.

Tq.

Reply 8# Ling

dear Ling,

it's getting worse and worse as for now.....please propose to development team to fix it ASAP.....it's really unbearable when we are playing multiple accounts in few servers.

and the current Warhorse and Practice also got major bug issues...please have it all checked and fix soonest....and as far as i am concerned, i suspect the super long health bar caused all this shit.....and we know who did this........please BAN their accounts along with their main accounts soonest. it's a total unfair to all of us who use real monies to play and these culprits so easily hack into your server and have all this shit to happen.

thanks.

p/s: due to unforeseen circumstances, i hope u understand why i PM to u instead to have all my accounts checked..thanks,Ling.

Reply 7# Ling

Hi Ling, pls help check my ID and char also. I have been having the same issues for about 1 month. Tks

S22 SammyBoy

Reply 13# Dawggie

You stupid! Don't you think They should fix the bug? It's so pathetic to see your constant stupid demands. IDIOT.

Brass. Spin chances. 1000 +

Reply 15# 651651

Player pay money, expect service, what so stupid?

Pathetic is those pay and accept all the SHIT

Reply 15# 651651

i don't even mind you call me stupid anyway...what's the point calling people names when there are major issues going on in HY server?

unless you are part of the super health long bar conspiracies...that's why you are SCARED

Reply 17# GloriaGold

thanks, Gloria, for your kind understanding...

Reply 18# Dawggie

Long Health bar?

Is this some cheating mechanism for unfair advantage?