Admin please check my account I cannot log in

Reply 20# GloriaGold

yeah...there are conspiracies ongoing....some certain people wanted to use it during CB and to maximise FSP so that they can win every and each CB without them to waste troop on their main accounts...

that's why some time ago there was this hell of shitty stories came out about the super long health bar and the same was used on GOG.....i was given the understanding that certain people hacked into the HY server to do this thing and ended up all others suffered lagging and logging in problems....i did write to HY and they rectified to me that the issue was settled..but i think right here, right now, which even now where HY shifted to new server, the problem still persists.

and i hate to say this that the issue has not been solved thoroughly by their development team...the last round of major maintenance, it causes more problems than ever. i'm not sure if you have any issue of auto relog after for couple of minutes..people like us who plays multiple accounts in multiple servers got hit the most....1 acc got kicked out, that's it..i have to relog over and over again.

Reply 22# Dawggie

tks for enlightening us Dawggie....no wonder some of us have been having this damn issue...

Reply 23# SB

you are welcome, bro

Reply 11# 29508b1d736f851

Hi Ling, it has been a week and the problem still persists. Have you checked?