Important Notice Concerning Ways of Payment

Hi,

To bemore convenient and protect dear players, we’ll improve the way of our gamepayment.

CHANGES

----we'llupdate the version for all Servers at11:00(GMT+8) July 3rd,2018 (Today),You should pay for the gold coins by PayPal after the update hasbeen released.

---HuaYuShop is still available, but the gold coins you buy might not transfer intoyour account in time sometimes. So we strongly recommend that you’d better pay by PayPal.

-- Still,you can redeem gold coins by the remaining Poin HY in the Huayu shop.

Weapologize for the inability to respond to your emails due to the adjustment ofCOTK. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to cotkvip1@163.com, we’ll get to you as soon as possible.

A Mandarin translator is wanted.

Pleasecontact us, if you have excellent oral and written communication skills inMandarin. We’ll prepare some special bonus in our game as rewards for you.

Have anice day all,

AdminCOTK

欢迎收藏我们168开奖网,在这里您可以查到最新最快的彩票开奖信息,更有:双色球幸运飞艇,等丰富彩种,而且免费提供每期的玩法给大家参考.

Where's my balance with the paypal charge?

Reply 23# Ling

Hi, Ling..
   Why i cant do Mass more than 1 ? Its still 32 tries but the report say"No More Attacks Available", pls fix.. so my mini acc can do mass

hi Ling.
I rc by Paypal but still unsuccesful. pls help me, i sent information to cotkvip1@163.com.

give us big wheel consume please.
start tmr will be great.

Reply 1# Ling

ling pls check...im topup using mol but till now I dint receive HU point

#LOA2

Reply 23# Ling

if use other methods like MOL, how long will it take for the Huayou Points to reach our account after RC ?

Reply 2# Dangoh

Other recharge methods in HY Shop can still be used.