West War Modify!

Dear All
    Due to the overlap between the current West War registration and the time of the competition and the time between the Country Battle and the Jingzhou Guard War, the players and friends cannot participate in the above activities at the same time.
In order to provide you with a good gaming experience, since September 1st, the time for participating in the Western War will be delayed. The system play and rules are not changed, the specific changes are as follows:
before fixing:
Registration time: 19:50-20:00
Entry time: 20:00-20:20

After modification:
Registration time: 20:20-20:30
Entry time: 20:30-20:50
Tip: The opening time of the Western Wars is open every Saturday night. Players and friends are reminded to remember the event time and prepare for the competition in advance.

Ios has been completed and entered the stage of Apple's review.

This process is uncontrollable for us.

We will release it in time after the approval, please pay attention to the update notice of the App Store.

The "x1 free" order actually cost 100g even if it says free. Please refund our gold...

Reply 1# Ling

Ling, the problem is 1x free bugged when I defeat then have free 1 rescue, harass or raid but it is bugged with my gold got decreased because of free was bugged. pls refund my gold about 100
Server: S42-Worth Opponent
Character: 歐文
Character: 歐文
COTK
Server: S42-Worth Opponent

same for me. Please refund my golds

ID: FBI
Server S86

Beware.... those options cost gold....When it is suppose to be free

Has anyone been successful in getting back the gold spent in the new WW yet? As usual, customer service is doing its best job to piss off customers?!

Nope...  Keep dreaming....  It may come true

Still cheating gold from player? no refund?