Destiny

By exploring destinies, you can enhance power efficiently!
You can open the panel of Destiny by clicking the button of Destiny at the bottom of the main interface (The system of Destiny will be unlocked after you pass the required stages).

Then click Explore to start exploring destinies. Or you can also explore by finding some NPC explorers in the city.

Explore Destiny:
You can explore by clicking the place at the bottom of the panel. Once you explore in an area, you may unlock higher-lv areas for destinies of better qualities.
To explore will cost copper, and after exploration you can get certain destinies. Different destinies, different characteristics; so equip different destinies to enhance capacity.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? 注册

Question, What is the Max Lv. that can reach the Destiny card?

Reply 2# Zukakomoto

Hi, the max lv for the destiny card is lv 10. but honestly speaking, it's very hard to upgrade them all to lv 10, and some cards are not necessary to be upgraded to lv10.

Reply 3# Jediah.Jiang

Thank you Jediah

Hi,

How to upgrade it or how to earn the points for the destiny card once enhance to char? please advise, thanks.

is there a bug in destiny?  about ten days ago, i double-clicked on one of my destiny cards to put in one of my heroes... then the server lagged... and then poof, the card was gone. i refreshed my browser, but the card is really gone.    i did not file an incident report because i thought this is an isolated case.  but recently, my faction mates are complaining of the same situation.  the server would lag, then the card will be gone.  please check this bug.

Yeah Mine to im From Reborn Faction my friend to encounter this before

and me..just yesterday  

poof... synthesize without warning

Is there no chance if you are vip0 to get the good cards. If have reached the fifth level many times, sometimes it doesn't give me a card, the other times it just Dubce or operation.

No have no luck then, many vip0  that i know have eternity, butcher and WR