National Relations

There are two types of relations among countries, alliance or rivalry.
Countries are initially hostile towards each other. However, the continuous changing relations may affect performance of different sides in Nation Battles.
Alliance Requirements:
If any one of the following conditions is met, two smaller countries will become allies automatically:
Condition 1: Country A occupies much more cities and forts than the total amount of Country B and C.
Condition 2: Country A occupies the ultimate target city.
Parting Requirements:
The alliance will be terminated only if the following conditions are both met:
Condition 1: The total number of cities and forts occupied by Country B and C exceeds that of Country A to a certain amount.
Condition 2: No country occupies the ultimate target city.
Alliance Effect:
Alliance enables the player to receive buff in Nation Battles and Legion Farm Battles.

S1 Heroes Rise.
Hmmm...Which Nation will become Superior? SHU, WEI or WU?

S1 Heroes Rise.
Hmmm...Which Nation will become Superior? SHU, WEI or WU?
YUN Post at 2012-2-24 15:45

different nation has different hero~~

do something with s5 please coz theres no balance.. why? coz WU hero overall is more strong than hero of the others country (both SHU and WEI) I'm one of SHU some player in SHU spend a lot of $$$ to have WU heroes but still need long time for others player to have it. make change please so the game (battle) became more exited again. why am i saying this coz many players retire because of this unbalance condition. u didn't wanna lose many players right? i didn't wanna lose many friends too, so lets make some change please.. make wu weaker a lil bit =)) hehe

Reply 1# lingbo

Parting Requirements:
The alliance will be terminated only if the following conditions are both met:
Condition 1: The total number of cities and forts occupied by Country B and C exceeds that of Country A to a certain amount.

can you define what does it mean with "certain amount"?
Because in s37-s41, wei and shu total city already way beyond wu's city. Why the alliance still there? (wei and shu have 48 cities and wu have 39)

SX: s.37 u guys win over WU? congratz....

HK: stop talking bro, im on ur side, but huayu is deaf on this issue. what can one do is recharge like there s no tommorow. or change sides. or now u have option to change servers, play SHU in s.27. we are spanking Wu over here.

Condition 2: Country A occupies the ultimate target city.

Hi anyone can explain what is ultimate target city? is it those Lv200 center city?

According to Customer Service...the Ultimate City is the biggest city in the middle, technically it's Luoyang. Perhaps the condition states that if mid area is occupied by a country within the radius of Luoyang, then auto ally happens. Funny thing is, I am not sure with China servers though but one cannot occupy the biggest city. Perhaps the radius system applies for this.

And most auto ally happens when more cities are with another country versus the other countries individually and combined.

I hope this helps.

According to Customer Service...the Ultimate City is the biggest city in the middle, technically it' ...
CaroleJ Post at 2014-6-20 10:58

thanks CaroleJ, then i wud assumed its the 6 lv200 city on the middle.

Reply 9# JonnyRambo

you're welcome bro.

yes bro, as it is also my assumption based on Customer Service's explanation.

Good luck!